Skip to main content

40 2010 hyundai elantra belt diagram

Last winter I must've tugged too hard on my rear passenger door when the mechanism was pretty cold/frozen. For a while the door still worked but sometimes it didn't close completely (wouldn't latch) or wouldn't open unless the handle was pulled just right, but eventually and now it just doesn't work at all. I looked up the issue online and figured I'd just replace the actuator myself (I believed that was the culprit) because I'd save a lot of money and have done some other minor work on my car... Went to Hyundai for an air conditioner leak. They told me all the hoses were leaking, and it was going to be $1.1k to fix. Paid the $149, and left looking for other quotes. They said the timing belt was about to go, quoted me $550. Pep boys quoted me $201, a local mechanic I trust quoted me $450. Pep boys sai it would be more ($300+) if the tensioner needed replacement. Is Pep boys just really cheap or are they doing less of a job?

So my girlfriend's elantra started misfiring in two of the 4 cylinders about a month ago. There were also codes for the f/a mixture being too lean, the fuel trim bank 1, and a bad o2 sensor(upstream). We took it to a local mechanic and they replaced the spark plug wires, which fixed the misfire. But the other codes were still on and the car would rev itself in idle while in park(only about 1/3 the time it was started). So I replaced the O2 sensor for her and that fixed all the codes except the f...

2010 hyundai elantra belt diagram

2010 hyundai elantra belt diagram

I'm not a car guy at all. I am buying a 2010 Hyundai Elantra from a dealer to be my second vehicle. There wasn't a car fax that came with it, it was a small local family dealer. So I can't say for sure if the timing belt has been replaced. I'm worried that, since the engine is connected to the timing belt, for all I know the timing belt could be 100,000 miles old, and it's supposed to get replaced every 60,000 Should I replace it just in case? That could cost an extra $500, so just need to ch... Trying to help my friend manually put his window back up since repairing the cost has cost him a bunch enough. I'm no mechanic but it's possible the switch is what's gone bad, the window goes down but not up. I've got to the cable connecting to the switch, removed it, just need to know which pins to short, this is where I'm really confused but my understanding is the worst that can come out of this is frying the 30v fuse which I have a spare of. I tried a combo but I guess I made a mistake, s... This issue started roughly 3 months ago, about a month after I had my freon refilled because of a leak. Now whenever i come to a stop at a red light or im sitting in my car as its parked I have to turn the AC off or rev the engine to prevent my car from having a rough idle. Sometimes it wont be bad but most of the time as soon as I come to a stop my engine starts getting louder and my RPM starts fluctuating between 700 - 2000. If i keep it on long enough without reving my engine eventually it ge...

2010 hyundai elantra belt diagram. Hi all, I live in NJ and recently transferred my plates and unfortunately failed the inspection test. It said the Heated Catalytic converters and Secondary Air injection failed. He said it might be due to me recently getting a new battery and told me to drive it as much as possible until my next test. Do you have any advice to pass ? worried it won't pass the next test 😟 Thank you. hyundai elantra 2.0HVT drive belt diagram How do I move the tensioner? - Cars & Trucks question. How to Replace Serpentine Belt on Hyundai Elantra 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016. Serpentine Belt Diagram▻ Replacement Belt Used in the ... Feb 11, 2020 - Engine Diagram Fan Belt - engine diagram fan belt Delightful ... Hundai Elantra, Image Services, Hummer H2, Ac Compressor, Kia Optima, Timing.

Video: https://streamable.com/by4rgh My Elantra has been making this weird clicking noise when turning the wheel lately. My first guess was that maybe it's running low on power steering fluid, but then I realized it's a fully electric steering system. At this point I'm fearing that there's something wrong with the steering column but was wondering if anyone else had any ideas. belt diagram hyundai elantra 2008 how to tighten serpentine belt - Cars & Trucks question. ... Posted on Nov 20, 2010. I got the brakes and rotors replaced 12,000 miles ago. I drive roughly 450 miles a week. A month or so ago I thought I heard some squeaking and now I think I might feel some grinding/vibrations in the brake pedal. I don't think I brake super hard or do anything that could wear them down and I don't know much about cars, but my gut says they should last longer. Belts & Pulleys for 2010 Hyundai Elantra ... 2521223721 - Cooling System: Water Pump Belt for Hyundai: Elantra, Tucson Image Placeholder. Serpentine Belt.

Hi guys! Figured I would reach out. My CD player keeps saying mecha error. My aux and usb don’t work. The “cigarette” lighter will not allow me to use it for a charging port. Is it time? Do I have to spend a lot of money? Also has anyone gotten remote starters? I want one but don’t know how to proceed. Sep 10, 2019 ... I can't find a diagram for life of me an most cars have a diagram under the hood an this one doesn't. I can tell you changing the alternator ... Here I show you how to remove and install your alternator belt, power steering, A/C, and air conditioning belts. This Hyundai Elantra was a ... 2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring Changing Serpentine belts Tools: 12mm wrench (ratcheting is good) 12mm socket 14mm socket Socket extension ...

2010 Hyundai Elantra Under Cover - Hyundai Parts Deal

2010 Hyundai Elantra Under Cover - Hyundai Parts Deal

Compare 2010 Hyundai Elantra Serpentine Belt brands. Check prices & reviews on aftermarket & stock parts for your 2010 Elantra Serpentine Belt.

97762-2H100 - Genuine Hyundai HOSE-DISCHARGE

97762-2H100 - Genuine Hyundai HOSE-DISCHARGE

My 2010 Elantra started having transmission slipping issues this year (engine revs, but there is no acceleration during driving). It has 90k miles on it. Took it into a mechanic and they recommended I pretty much junk it at this point. I've taken pretty good car of it thus far. Any thoughts if this seems worth bringing into have it repaired? [This thread](https://www.reddit.com/r/cars/comments/6nu6pn/2010_hyundai_elantra_touring_gls/) says one of the models has 90% failure rate. But clearly I a...

25+ 2000 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - Konsul Trek

25+ 2000 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - Konsul Trek

I am looking at a 2010 elantra for 3k. Is this a good car to buy and keep for a couple years? The timing belt was replaced at 75k. Does this need to be replaced again? Current mileage is 144k. How about the price?

2002 Hyundai xg350 timing belt diagram? Where can I find one?

2002 Hyundai xg350 timing belt diagram? Where can I find one?

Clean title, or so they say. 48k miles. Car looks great from the photos. They’re ok with me taking it to a mechanic of my choice prior to buying. Does it seem too good to be true considering today’s market? Worried about scams since im a first time buyer. Appreciate any help… thank you

2007 Hyundai Sonata Serpentine Belt Diagram - Free Diagram ...

2007 Hyundai Sonata Serpentine Belt Diagram - Free Diagram ...

Hey folks, looking for some general advice on this car and what the posting has available. Is the 2010 Elantra generally considered to be a reliable car? We just had a baby so really need a car that won't cost us thousands in 6 months. [https://www.vehiclemasters.com.au/used-vehicles-morayfield/view/2010-Hyundai-Elantra/25745730](https://www.vehiclemasters.com.au/used-vehicles-morayfield/view/2010-Hyundai-Elantra/25745730)

2002 Hyundai Accent Serpentine Belt Routing and Timing ...

2002 Hyundai Accent Serpentine Belt Routing and Timing ...

Hi, I have a 2010 Hyundai Elantra. If I want to use the [**rtl\_433**](https://github.com/merbanan/rtl_433) **project to decode my TPMS sensors, what kind of receivers and antenna should I buy to receive the TMPS signals? Thanks**

I have a 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe 2wd 2.4/4 cylinder and have ...

I have a 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe 2wd 2.4/4 cylinder and have ...

tl;dr If a timing belt has reached the age/mileage recommendation for replacement, but it still appears to be in good condition, is it reasonable to wait on replacing it? Money is tight. I regularly inspect my car thoroughly and repair/replace anything that's in need to keep it running well. But I don't replace things just because they've hit a year/mileage threshold (except oil). My timing belt looks good it has solid tension, still feels elastic (not brittle or hard), no signs of cracks or fr...

2006 hyundai sonata Serpentine belt pulley diagram - Fixya

2006 hyundai sonata Serpentine belt pulley diagram - Fixya

2010 hyundai elantra Belts, Hoses, Pulleys and Tensioners · Belt Tensioner · Belt Tensioner Bracket · Belt Tensioner Rod · Belt Tensioner Shock · Pulley.

2001 Hyundai Elantra Belt Tensioner Pulley Bolt. 1.5 LITER ...

2001 Hyundai Elantra Belt Tensioner Pulley Bolt. 1.5 LITER ...

Hello every as I was leaving work I got into my car and noticed a clicking sound that wouldn't stop even without the key in the ignition. I don't believe it's the alternator because I just changed it around Feb this year I disconnected the battery the sound stopped but when I re connected the battery the sound begun again. Can anyone help a brother out

29 2007 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - Wiring Database 2020

29 2007 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - Wiring Database 2020

This issue started roughly 3 months ago, about a month after I had my freon refilled because of a leak. Now whenever i come to a stop at a red light or im sitting in my car as its parked I have to turn the AC off or rev the engine to prevent my car from having a rough idle. Sometimes it wont be bad but most of the time as soon as I come to a stop my engine starts getting louder and my RPM starts fluctuating between 700 - 2000. If i keep it on long enough without reving my engine eventually it ge...

2010 Hyundai Elantra Seat Belt Receptacle (Right, Front ...

2010 Hyundai Elantra Seat Belt Receptacle (Right, Front ...

Trying to help my friend manually put his window back up since repairing the cost has cost him a bunch enough. I'm no mechanic but it's possible the switch is what's gone bad, the window goes down but not up. I've got to the cable connecting to the switch, removed it, just need to know which pins to short, this is where I'm really confused but my understanding is the worst that can come out of this is frying the 30v fuse which I have a spare of. I tried a combo but I guess I made a mistake, s...

2010 Kia Forte Serpentine Belt Diagram | [+] BELT EXPERT

2010 Kia Forte Serpentine Belt Diagram | [+] BELT EXPERT

I'm not a car guy at all. I am buying a 2010 Hyundai Elantra from a dealer to be my second vehicle. There wasn't a car fax that came with it, it was a small local family dealer. So I can't say for sure if the timing belt has been replaced. I'm worried that, since the engine is connected to the timing belt, for all I know the timing belt could be 100,000 miles old, and it's supposed to get replaced every 60,000 Should I replace it just in case? That could cost an extra $500, so just need to ch...

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Belt Diagram

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Belt Diagram

2017 Hyundai Tucson Seat Belt Height Adjuster. All. Biege ...

2017 Hyundai Tucson Seat Belt Height Adjuster. All. Biege ...

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Serpentine Belt Diagram - Hanenhuusholli

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Serpentine Belt Diagram - Hanenhuusholli

2007 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - General Wiring Diagram

2007 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - General Wiring Diagram

Closeup of skeleton pelvic model

Closeup of skeleton pelvic model

1995 Hyundai Accent Timing Belt Installation: I Am Trying ...

1995 Hyundai Accent Timing Belt Installation: I Am Trying ...

29 2007 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - Wire Diagram Source ...

29 2007 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - Wire Diagram Source ...

29 2007 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - Wiring Database 2020

29 2007 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - Wiring Database 2020

03 Hyundai Elantra Timing Belt - Perfect Hyundai

03 Hyundai Elantra Timing Belt - Perfect Hyundai

Hyundai Elantra Weatherstrip assembly - front door belt ...

Hyundai Elantra Weatherstrip assembly - front door belt ...

Hyundai Elantra: Instrument Cluster. Components and ...

Hyundai Elantra: Instrument Cluster. Components and ...

2005 Hyundai Elantra Timing Belt Replacement Interval ...

2005 Hyundai Elantra Timing Belt Replacement Interval ...

Auto Cruise Control - 2010 Hyundai Elantra

Auto Cruise Control - 2010 Hyundai Elantra

2010 Hyundai Elantra Timing Belt - Perfect Hyundai

2010 Hyundai Elantra Timing Belt - Perfect Hyundai

I have a hyundai 2007 sonata 3.3 litre limited and i'm ...

I have a hyundai 2007 sonata 3.3 litre limited and i'm ...

1995 Hyundai Accent Timing Belt Installation: I Am Trying ...

1995 Hyundai Accent Timing Belt Installation: I Am Trying ...

Hyundai Elantra Seat Belt Receptacle (Right, Front). SEDAN ...

Hyundai Elantra Seat Belt Receptacle (Right, Front). SEDAN ...

2008 Hyundai Accent Alternator Belt - Perfect Hyundai

2008 Hyundai Accent Alternator Belt - Perfect Hyundai

Wiring Diagram PDF: 2002 Hyundai Accent Engine Diagram

Wiring Diagram PDF: 2002 Hyundai Accent Engine Diagram

Blooms in the dress with a floral pattern.

Blooms in the dress with a floral pattern.

2009 Hyundai Accent Timing Belt - Perfect Hyundai

2009 Hyundai Accent Timing Belt - Perfect Hyundai

Belt Cover & Oil Pan - 2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring

Belt Cover & Oil Pan - 2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring

29 2007 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - Wiring Database 2020

29 2007 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - Wiring Database 2020

2010 Hyundai Elantra Accessory Drive Belt. Having ...

2010 Hyundai Elantra Accessory Drive Belt. Having ...

2010 Hyundai Elantra Engine Timing Belt Idler. 2.0 LITER ...

2010 Hyundai Elantra Engine Timing Belt Idler. 2.0 LITER ...

29 2007 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - Wire Diagram Source ...

29 2007 Hyundai Elantra Belt Diagram - Wire Diagram Source ...

2000 Hyundai Tiburon AC Belt: How Do I Install a New AC ...

2000 Hyundai Tiburon AC Belt: How Do I Install a New AC ...

Cowl Panel - 2010 Hyundai Elantra

Cowl Panel - 2010 Hyundai Elantra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 squirrel anatomy diagram

42 muscles of the trunk diagram

38 cat respiratory system diagram